Zoom – Staff
The Staff Zoom provides the following information for each staff member:
- The staff member’s role in Edsby (“principal” for example)
- Title (“Grade 5 Teacher” for example)
- The grade levels this person is currently teaching
- The number of classes this person is currently teaching
- The time of this person’s last login to Edsby
- The current status of the teacher this period (either “in class” or “free”)
The Staff Zoom facets can be used to find a specific subset to staff members (for example, all the teachers teaching Grade 1 and Grade 2 students). You can then use this specific subset of teachers to do things like create a message to all of those teachers, or all of the students of those teachers.
The following Staff Zoom example shows how you can filter staff members by entering a title, in this example, Program Leader. Clicking on Teacher in the Role section, would further reduce this list to teachers who are program leaders.