Tell us what you thought of Edsby this year
If you used the Edsby social learning platform this past school year, we want your feedback. But hurry!
If you were a student, parent or educator who used Edsby this school year, we’d like to hear how it performed for you.
Click the button below to answer two quick questions about the Edsby platform and how it served you the 2022-23 school year. But hurry – this page, and the survey form, will be gone soon.
We pose just two simple questions:
- How likely is it that you would recommend the Edsby platform for K-12 to a friend or colleague? (number from 1-10)
- Why? (open-ended text answer)
All responses are reviewed by real people here. We use this information to:
- Benchmark Edsby users’ satisfaction over time by role, e.g. teachers, parents and students
- Understand differences in customers’ various implementations of Edsby
- Determine where additional Edsby training might be required among educators, and
- Form one input into the product management process and guide decisions on where to focus engineering effort
We can’t promise all specific requests, suggestions or ideas for improvement will make it into the product. Edsby must balance the priorities of many stakeholders in many roles, and the needs of customers in many locations around the world, all of whom have different policies and regulatory requirements. We can promise, however, that every individual’s input is read and analyzed by the people at Edsby that influence product direction.