Teachers’ first line of Edsby support should be to contact their school or district help desks or Edsby super-users for local, real time assistance. Schools and districts customize and manage their own Edsby systems.
Below are helpful files and videos for teachers. If you can’t find the answers you seek and your school or district can’t help you, teachers can always use the support “hotline” inside Edsby. Click the blue question mark at the bottom right of any Edsby page when logged in via a web browser.
- A Guide for Teachers
- Getting Started Again 2017
- New Teacher Video Playlist
- Classes Overview
- Gradebook Overview
- My Parents Zoom
- My Students Zoom
- Personal Folder
- Parent-Teacher Interview for Teachers
- Previous school year archives
- Report Cards
- What do students see when they log into Edsby?
- What do parents see when they log into Edsby?
Classes Overview Video
Sharing links to web sites
Gradebook Overview Video
Sharing Student Evaluation
Creating a Question Sheet
Creating an Online Assessment
What do students see on their home screens?
What do students see when they enter my class
Ontario: Edit Weighting
Copying content from previous to current classes
My Report Cards Zoom
Ontario: Portfolios and All About Me
Submitting an article to the News River
Parent Teacher Interviews for Teachers
Reordering Classes and Groups
Frequently Asked Questions
- Edsby login basics explained
- Submitting assignments online with Edsby
- Where is my Report Card?
- Importing a CSV file into Edsby’s Gradebook
- Gradebook: Why can a perfect grade cause an average to drop?
- Gradebook: Do empty buckets have weight?
- Gradebook: How do I copy the same grade to multiple students?
- Can I change my Edsby profile picture?
- Flagging overdue assessments
- Creating bonus grades and assessments
- Easy navigation between classes
- How do I copy an assessment to other classes or dates?
- Who has access to my classes, and how do I control this?