Edsby streamlines grading, attendance and other classroom management, and gives teachers ways to make their classes shine.
- Personal Folder
- Previous school year archives
- Classes Overview
- Classes: Journal
- Classes: Perspective
- Classes: The Planner
- Classes: Seating Plan
- Classes: Printing a student list
- Classes: Class Setup form
- Navigating between classes
- Gradebooks: Overview
- Gradebooks: Edit Weighting
- Gradebooks: Importing Grades
- Gradebooks: Class specific Progress Alerts
- Online Testing
- Standards, Expectations, Outcomes
- What do students see when they log into Edsby?
- What do parents see when they log into Edsby?
- Report Cards
- Preparing for Report Cards
- Report Cards: My Comments
- Report Cards: Preapproved report card comments
- Parent-Teacher Interview for Teachers
- My Students Zoom
- My Parents Zoom
Sharing Student Evaluation
Reordering Classes and Groups
Sharing links to web sites
Ontario: Edit Weighting
Ontario: Portfolios and All About Me
Message to parents
Submitting an article to the News River
Frequently Asked Questions
- Edsby login basics explained
- Submitting assignments online with Edsby
- Where is my Report Card?
- Importing a CSV file into Edsby’s Gradebook
- Gradebook: Why can a perfect grade cause an average to drop?
- Gradebook: Do empty buckets have weight?
- Gradebook: How do I copy the same grade to multiple students?
- Can I change my Edsby profile picture?
- Flagging overdue assessments
- Creating bonus grades and assessments
- Easy navigation between classes
- How do I copy an assessment to other classes or dates?
- Who has access to my classes, and how do I control this?