Edsby streamlines grading, attendance and other classroom management, and gives teachers ways to make their classes shine.
- Classes Overview
- Gradebook Overview
- Personal Folder
- Report Cards
- Previous school year archives
- What do students see when they log into Edsby?
- What do parents see when they log into Edsby?
- Preparing for Report Cards
- Report Cards: My Comments
- Report Cards: Preapproved report card comments
- Parent-Teacher Interview for Teachers
- My Students Zoom
- My Parents Zoom
Classes Overview Video
Sharing links to web sites
Gradebook Overview Video
Sharing Student Evaluation
Creating a Question Sheet
Creating an Online Assessment
Ontario: Edit Weighting
My Report Cards Zoom
Ontario: Portfolios and All About Me
Message to parents
Submitting an article to the News River
Parent Teacher Interviews for Teachers
Reordering Classes and Groups
Frequently Asked Questions
- Edsby login basics explained
- Submitting assignments online with Edsby
- Where is my Report Card?
- Importing a CSV file into Edsby’s Gradebook
- Gradebook: Why can a perfect grade cause an average to drop?
- Gradebook: Do empty buckets have weight?
- Gradebook: How do I copy the same grade to multiple students?
- Can I change my Edsby profile picture?
- Flagging overdue assessments
- Creating bonus grades and assessments
- Easy navigation between classes
- How do I copy an assessment to other classes or dates?
- Who has access to my classes, and how do I control this?